Tips for Surviving Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Wo Long is Team Ninja’s latest Soulslike and it can be challenging. Here are some helpful tips to get through this hellish adventure:
- Be aggressive and use the spirit gauge to land fatal strikes.
- Be mindful of environmental hazards and look for battle flags to increase your morale rank.
- Practice deflecting in basic training and in real combat scenarios.
- Take your time to explore each map for tougher enemies, marking flags, shortcuts, and legendary loot.
- Eliminate invader NPCs for solid loot and oodles of experience points.
- Remember to use the pause function to take a break whenever you need it.
- Feed the Shitieshou to get random accessories to complement your playstyle.
- Call upon reinforcements to accompany you on your journey.
- Use Dragon Vein Crystals to increase the number of times you can heal with the Dragon’s Cure Pot.
With these helpful tips, you should be better equipped to survive Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty and emerge victorious.